Considering a new website for your business? If you’re relying on just a website developer, it could be anything but smooth sailing ahead.
Before you start down the wrong (or least expensive) path, it might be reasonable to consider a few essential objectives for your website.
For example, if you want prospects to really understand what you do, the value you provide and how you do it, your website’s going to have to do a lot more than just be pretty with functioning links.
2. Forget build, launch and host.
3. Don’t let your brand value can get lost in the code.
4. Embrace continual publishing.
5. Things change. And you will too.
6. Stop thinking about the website. Start developing a relationship.
7. Your online brochure: RIP.
Read the entire article on www.socialmediatoday.com